Thursday 27 October 2016

Lets get started, shall we?

Hey everyone!

This blog is dedicated to cocktails, stories and everyday stuff that happens to us, bartenders of Oficina. We will be sharing our ideologies, ideas and things that we have learned along the way. This is the main idea, but I'm sure it will change somewhere in the future. We are writing this blog because we believe open communication in our business.We'll be sharing the recipes and techniques we are using to make our quite complicated syrups, shrubs and gastriques. We are not getting paid a single cent for this, we are doing this just for fun.

The restaurant we are working at is a Latin influenced restaurant with a cocktail bar. That is why most of our drinks and ideas are are related to Latin cocktails, like Mojitos, Margaritas, Daiquiries and Tiki drinks. We are not always around, so most of our cocktails are prebatched and mixed in cheater bottles, so maintain our quality of cocktails when we aren't around. I'll get back to that in later posts.

So, let me introduce myself; I'm Jussi, the head bartender. I have been behind the bar around 10 years now, working from nightclubs to brewpubs. I also compete occasionally. My nickname at our bar is Wikipedia, because I almost always have an answer to any questions my colleagues have about food or anything related to alcohol.

The other 2 bartenders will introduce themselves a bit later.

I'm glad that you found this blog. Lets have some fun!

-J
author image

Jussi

A guy who is really passionate about stuff. Like cocktails. And beer. And cocktail history. And Molecular mixology. Oh, and food science! and and and...

0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment